Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy 5th Birthday Riley Jo!

 

 

 

 

Where DOES the time go? Seems like just yesterday Riley was a baby, and now she is not...It makes me a little sad, but then I look at the little girl she is becoming and I'm very proud of her! She is so full of energy, life and happiness! I love how smart she is, how quickly she learns things, her inquistiveness, her competitive nature, her determination & her ability to enjoy the moment. She is such a good helper, and even when she is bad, she is still hard to stay mad at. I've seen so much change in her over the past year, and I am proud of what a great kid she really is! I love you to the moon and back Riley Jo Jo!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Gabby said...

Love Riley's cake! And to see the gorgeous girls have fun!! xoxo Gabby