Thursday, October 9, 2008

My Girls

Riley said to me today, "Mom, I wish I had a best friend like you"....
My girls...what can I say? They have made me be a better person
& taught me a lot about myself. I am so happy that
I have these two wonderful little people in my life. Their birthdays
are coming up, so I am reflecting back. I thank them for making me
realize that before them, I had not reached my full potential, and that
with them, my life has become more fulfilling. It is truly a blessing that
I have the privelage to be a mom, mentor and friend to these two
precious little girls. I only hope that I make you both proud some day.
To both of you, I will always be your biggest fan, your truest friend and
your safe place to fall. I love you both with all of my heart!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

curryclan said...

How cute! I love that you have girls - perhaps we can swap a few times as they grow older! I am hoping they will help you with your indecisiveness! Just kidding!

Colorado Cullens said...

That is the cutest stinkin' picture of you with the girls....