Saturday, September 25, 2010

Craft Making Craze!

By now, we've made several of the crafts in the halloween craft book! Riley is a non-stop crafting guru! We made ghost necklaces, which actually turned out REALLY cool, and the girls love them. Just need a bobbie pin, some glue & some black yarn for the necklace. Dry it overnight and voila!! This afternoon, we did the spider hat, which she thinks is way cool with her bat that we made a few days ago...check them out...good job Riley, I love that you enjoy being creative! And I love the time we get to spend together working on these things!

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

jlouise said...

wow Kelly! I love the crafts and want to take my kiddos to your neighbors pumpkin patch. I had no idea there was one up the S. Fork. Riley has really grown up this summer! I just stared at the picture of her with her ghost necklace and it took me a while to even realize it was her. She is stunning.