Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Use the Alphabet to Make Note of What You're Grateful For:

Here goes....

A: A roof over my head
B: Beauty all around me, where I live
C: Career that I love
D: Dad who is a great friend & loves my kids
E: Enough money to provide a good life for my kids
F: Financial Stability
G: Girls, my two BEAUTIFUL girls
H: Husband who works hard & loves his family
I: innocence of my children
J: My brother John, who is a great guy
K: Kindness in my friends
L: Love of family & friends
M: Mom who is a great friend & loves my kids
N: Nurses that I work with who make my job easier
O: open spaces of Wyoming
P: people who you can meet and have an instant connection with
Q: quiet time alone
R: regrets that I have learned from
S: Sister-in-laws (I have two) that are great people & I'm glad to know
T:
U: understanding & flexibility of my employer when it comes to my kids
V:
W: weekends spent w/ family
X:
Y: youth is still on my side...
Z:

0 comments: