Thursday, February 12, 2009

Riley's preschool Valentine's Day...

Today was Riley's preschool Valentine's Day celebration. I was fortunate enough to be the parent helper, so I got to be with her for the entire class. We had a great time, and Riley was so excited to have me there with her...it makes me sad to think that one of these days, she probably won't want me anywhere near her. So for the time being, I am so thankful to have a daughter that gets excited to have mom around! What a wonderful morning we had together!
The kids made Valentine's cards for their parents, out of a tracing of their hands.On the inside, the hands are placed into the sign language form of "I Love You" It was so cute!



These are the bags the kids made to put their Valentine's into from each other. They each made their bags into African animals...Riley's is supposed to be a giraffe!

Posted by Picasa

0 comments: